Predorder & Backorders
How long will it take? How does it work?
- All pre-order/ back-orders will be ready for shipping, delivery, or pickup within 7-21 days.
- Your order may be fulfilled sooner than 7 days, but no later than 21 days.
- Should pre-orders or back-orders take longer than our maximum time frame you will be notified by email promptly.
- Orders that include items that ARE in stock will not ship out until the ENTIRE order is ready.
- If you would like to receive items in stock prior to your pre-ordered/back-ordered products being ready you will have to order those items separately.
Proper care of strip lashes
Strip Lash Care
- When removing your lashes, you need to be as gentle as when you applied them.
- Use a point tweezer to gently remove any excess glue from the lashes after EVERY WEAR.
- Store safely in the box - use the original box or casing to keep your lashes safe and clean.
- Avoid mascara - Mascara, especially waterproof mascara, can damage mink so try to use as little as possible and only on your own lashes before putting on your Iconic Dream Luxury Lashes.
- Don't soak in water- never soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the shape and curl. You may quickly rinse them and leave them to dry when needed
- Don't tug or pull on the lash when removing glue, they are delicately handcrafted- treat your mink lashes the same way you treat your own lashes and be gentle when cleaning.
- Don't use oil-based solutions or harsh chemicals- this is a huge no for any type of lash you are planning to reuse. Oil residue will repel the lash glue from sticking to your lash band during the next application, and it will damage and weaken the construction and look of your mink lashes.
Lash Extension Aftercare
- Do not get lashes wet for 24 hours.
- Use oil free makeup removers.
- Avoid oil based products
- No waterproof mascara
- Clean and brush lashes daily
- Avoid high heat I.E saunas, direct blow dryer heat.
- No tugging, pulling, or rubbing your lash extensions.
Post Wax Care
1st 48 hours
- Avoid sun or tanning bed
- Avoid exfoliating
- Avoid alcohol based products on treatment area
- Avoid fragranced products on treatment area
- Avoid tight clothing that could run out irritate treatment area
- Avoid Hot tubs or saunas
AFTER 48 hours
1. Cleanse (preferably cleanser containing salicylic acid)
exfoliate once per week